• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Rausch Creek update

Lynn

NAXJA Forum User
I updated my photo album with the latest maps of Rausch Creek. We've been building trails on the west property, it is awesome down there along the creek. Completed a blue and a green trail. We're finding terrain down there suitable for all levels, green, blue, and black. The Rock Creek continues to be popular with the rockcrawlers. Most folks make it through part of it with no problem, others have a heck of a time. One guy broke his rear axle, front axle, and front driveshaft all at one spot. We've now got trails cut in and out of the creek at several locations.

Along the 209 hillside we'll be cutting some gnarly uphill rocky trails. I think I'll spectate from my lawn chair, thank you very much.

On the east side we've located a second large grassy clearing for group camping.

We hope to have our official website up shortly. In the meantime, if anyone is interested in helping with trail building, or wants to set up a trail ride, give me a holler.

http://www.imageevent.com/tealj

It sounds like you've made some great progress since some of us were there a few weeks back - I'm definitely looking forward to getting back.

For any of you NAXJA members who haven't been yet - Rausch Creek is turning into a great place to wheel in Central PA. You only need three to set up a ride, definitely plan on going and contact Lynn.

Mike in NJ :patriot:

Back