• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

My Crawl Pix

On the photobucket website, you 'check' the photos you want, then you hit the "create HTML and IMG code" button. That will create the HTML that you need to put in your post. Simply copy and paste the "IMG for message boards" (4th section down)code into your post.

~James

I'm not a mod! ARGH! Alll you have ot do is on the thumbnail version there are 4 codes all labeld. Copy and paste the on that says IMG or forum link.

It will then show up like this.

CherokeeCrawl09019.jpg

This is the one you want. I took the [ and ] out so it would show up.
IMG]http://i851.photobucket.com/albums/ab76/Vegeta93XJ/CherokeeCrawl09019.jpg[/IMG

:eek:Thanks guys, now I just have to find a hosting site that I can view at work!

Well, the government don't like photobucket either way, but here is another attempt...

CherokeeCrawl09020.jpg

CherokeeCrawl09021.jpg

CherokeeCrawl09025.jpg

CherokeeCrawl09031.jpg

Looking good dude!

That ain't even all that made it to photobucket, and not even all of my pix made it there. I also have a killer video of Tyler rompin on Tim's junk on GBU, and when I get it loaded, it will be here too.
We have been busy with VBS since we got back, so I apologize for my limited participation, more to follow!

Brian:eeks1:

nice pics man!

...i never noticed the "hornets nest" sign...

Great pics.

My wife yelled out "Let's run the Horney Nest! Wait, is that the same as 'Hornet Nest' ???"

LMAO:laugh::laugh:

Back