• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

made it back okay!

256offroad

NAXJA Forum User
time to sleep for days on end!

what an awesome weekend I had!

Thanks Mark and Ed Yall did an AWESOME job!

Ill get my pics up later!

Just rolled in myself.

Glad you had a great time.

truck is still loaded and full and I'm going to bed...

I am beat....

Hot (clean) shower
Clean Clothes
Warm meal
Soft bed

Thats what I am about right now.

Had a GREAT time at this event, was cool meeting and hangin out with everyone. BIG thanks to Ed and Mark (and significant others) for doing all of the leg work to make this happen.

~Stump

stump... i bet that soft bed was a big improvement from the past few nights... haha

pretty sure i took a big enough nap to cover all the lost sleep...and i feel a million times better

the chattanooga convoy made it back safely...

had a blast! definetely a great place to wheel... the trails were awesome, and i wish i had more time to try out the rest of the obsticals. and we couldn't have asked for better weather! this was a nice change from past trips :)

Ed, Mark, and others involved... your help and hard work has been greatly appreciated! thanks guys!

...time to start planning the next one! :party:

Been home for awhile but just been resting. Jeep is still loaded and will be till I can talk the kids into unloading it.

We had a GREAT time also!!! Thanks to everyone!!!!!!!

Back