• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Machine shops in Murrieta/Temecula area

1990JEEPXJ

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
While I have the head off the Jeep I’d like to have it cleaned up and inspected and new valve seals thrown in. I don’t see a need for a valve job but if the price is right... Looking for recommendations in the area. Willing to drive a little bit for a better service, but again, I’m not looking for a total rebuild with all new parts. More just a refresh and make sure it’s straight.

Last edited:
I’ve used osborne machine with good results. The last time i did my head i used the carquest off Nordahl in Escondido. They did a good job and were well priced.

I’ve used osborne machine with good results. The last time i did my head i used the carquest off Nordahl in Escondido. They did a good job and were well priced.

Good to know. I actually ended up going with the place off Nordahl, HDS. Heard good things and I work is Escondido anyway.

Back