• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Leveling the playing field.

luvrox

NAXJA Forum User
I now have possession of some nice 4D stickies. This all started when I was supposed to drop them on the side of the 99 freeway around Madera on the way back from the Donner competition. However, after some conversations with the So Cal gang I have been offered a substantial amount of money to only deliver an odd number of said tires. The deal as it stands is three near Madera and one for the fire ring at the next outing. Looking for advice or a sizable build contributions or both as a resolution to the above issue.
Well no damn it, issue isn't correct. It’s more like an opportunity for a all of us.

Ps - - Oh yessss a question that has already been raised, just how well do stickies burn?

Last edited:
I'll chip in all the beer you can drink at all future runs...........

Those things have a LOT of rubber on them, they should make a great fire!!

Let's see......if you had 3 4d's and 1 37, would you put the 37 on the front or the back? :laugh2:

:farmer: :pirate1:

Goatman said:
Let's see......if you had 3 4d's and 1 37, would you put the 37 on the front or the back? :laugh2:

:farmer: :pirate1:
hist5big.jpg

QUOTE]

Garry may drink crap for beer, but that's still gonna cost ya some big $$$...

Paul[/quote]

Wacha trying to say here Paul? At least my "crap beer" dosen't require a church key or some McGuiver type device to open. :moon:

I say you drop off some bald-ass 30s and say that is what they gave you :D

Well sorry guys I caved. There I was, driving down Hwy. 99 near one of the many "M" towns I passed a big guy in coveralls standing on the side of the highway with a donkey cart full of pistachios.:lickout: If that wasn’t bad enough we looked over and he actually had a tear running down his cheek. When it was all done Farm Boy has 4 4D stickies and Fish Boy and Dave are at this very moment custom grooving their creepy crawlers. One more twist in this saga, I see some sticky creepy crawlers showing up in So Cal. in the very near future. However, rumor has it the new stickies just won't work on anything over 2800 lbs.

:moon:

Is anyone interested in a set of 37" sticky Claws?

Garry, I understand your situation. There's nothing like seeing a full grown farmer boy with a tear in his eye and a hopeful look on his face. I'd have caved also............maybe. :D

luvrox said:
Well sorry guys I caved. There I was, driving down Hwy. 99 near one of the many "M" towns I passed a big guy in coveralls standing on the side of the highway with a donkey cart full of pistachios.:lickout: If that wasn’t bad enough we looked over and he actually had a tear running down his cheek. When it was all done Farm Boy has 4 4D stickies and Fish Boy and Dave are at this very moment custom grooving their creepy crawlers. One more twist in this saga, I see some sticky creepy crawlers showing up in So Cal. in the very near future. However, rumor has it the new stickies just won't work on anything over 2800 lbs.

:moon:

Only 4 tires huh:idea:

I might have to take the Cat for a quick 10' spin up a little waterfall on SB:D

Paul

FarmerMatt said:
How could anyone resist this mugg...:farmer:

picture.JPG

Damn near irrisistable................damn near.

I think the Jeep behind him is better looking. :moon:

lugie said:
Hold on Richard......

He forgot his purse!
mattpurse.jpg
ok, in that one he would definately get MY super sticky 4D's

cute purse!!

Back