• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Proper shocks for modified rear

Green2door

NAXJA Forum User
So im looking to upgrade my shocks because mine are shot. I got the front shocks but I'm having issues finding the proper size shocks for the rear. With the 8.8 and the shock mounts relocated my measurements from mount to mount is about 16in. Seems simple enough, however I want good shocks. I have the fox 2.0 (4 to 6 inch lift) for the front and I want something that is just as "capable" if you will. Also, I am using stock mounting locations with eyelet bushings. Any advice on proper size and or brands?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

my measurements from mount to mount is about 16in.

Dang. Not much room for movement. I dont think there are much options with such a small length. Sorry I can't help. As for brand I would suggest bilstien but I don't think they have anything worthy that will fit your requirements.

Your def gonna need remote reservoir shocks as they will provide the most travel in a smaller package.

Dang. Not much room for movement. I dont think there are much options with such a small length. Sorry I can't help. As for brand I would suggest bilstien but I don't think they have anything worthy that will fit your requirements.

Your def gonna need remote reservoir shocks as they will provide the most travel in a smaller package.
Ya it's a pain. Maybe I'll cut the floor and fab up some hoops, that's just alot of work to get decent shocks lol.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Back