• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wheels

CRASH

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Do the late model 5 spoke, 16 inch "anthracite" colored wheels have a name? What models and years did they come on? Does anyone have a picture of theirs?

I very much want a set for our DD 1999 XJ, but it's hard to describe the style I'm talking about to potential sellers.

CRASH

Should I beadlock them? I think I may need to for those wild rides to work every morning.

CRASH

I believe the wheels in question are called "Icons" Have a nice day :)

CRASH said:
Should I beadlock them? I think I may need to for those wild rides to work every morning.

CRASH

Actually, I think your wife shouldn't even let you drive it little alone let you touch it with your tool (s). :D

mark

Just get street locks man, that way you cna have the extra expense, rotational weight, and balance issues without having to deal wtih all those pesky benefits of beadlocks.

:D

Ecco's Possibly not 100% though. HTH, NICK

Woops just reread your post, not eccos i missed the 16 inch part. My bad, NICK

Found 'em

These are them. What are these called?

09_1.JPG

Aren't you supposed to be in the shop, working on my ACOS/nitro bump project?

Back to the shop with ya.

CRASH

Ok I can help ya!

All I need is the vin# of the vehicle those came off of or the code on the back of the wheel. Should be somethin like "wj5" or similiar. I can get ya a part number and good price on new.
Rabbit

P.s. I think those are 5FV63S4AAE Wheels and they are $85.92 plus shipping!

CRASH said:
Aren't you supposed to be in the shop, working on my ACOS/nitro bump project?

Back to the shop with ya.

CRASH

You just keep imagining that and it might come true someday. :D

mark (going back to the shop now)

Crash, those are the Icon's.....you'll see sets of them go for around 4-500 on the boards. Good luck.

Ary

They're dreamy.

CRASH

Yeah, that's the Icon. 16x7. Came in "Dark Argent" on the 2000/2001 Classic, and Sparkle Silver on the 2000/2001 Limited.

I'm interested Dan. Shoot some pics and tell me what you want for them.

Your PM box is full!

Andy

Back