• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Appeal from Del at BRC -- it's about access

jeepndel

NAXJA Forum User
BRC is smack-dab in the middle of the first official fund-raiser under my watch as the new Director of Operations, and now is a chance for you to make a difference with me. If you didn’t receive a BRC letter, and still want to help keep trails open nationwide, and make sure we have a solid future in motorized recreation, you can donate here (every little bit helps): https://www.sharetrails.org/support/join-or-contribute

Working for a non-profit like BRC is hard on me because I don’t like to ask for money…but without your partnership and support, the gates will continue to go up. BRC is about responsible recreation for all, all seasons, all sports and all trails….and it’s one huge job that takes funds to make it work. I hope if you’ve not already done so, you can spare some support. We partner with a lot of other groups in this fight for access, but BRC is also expected to take a leadership role in many of the battles, and we just can’t do it without you.

You can even ear-mark your donation if you want – BRC General Fund; or BRC Legal Fund; or BRC Sage Grouse Action Fund; or Other…and you can get even more specific if you want – El Dorado Lawsuit; Yellowstone Snowmobiling….whatever. We’ll put your support where you want it. If in doubt, the easiest thing to do is just to donate it to BRC General Fund and BRC will use it where we can make the best use of your help.

I’ve been at this landuse stuff a long time, but this is the first time that my hands are actually on the steering wheel – in charge to where I can make a difference. I have been involved and listened to input from dozens of internet forums like this one for over 12 years, and I am ready to make changes in how we do landuse and trail-saving. I just need your support to do it.

Thanks, tell them Del sent you! 
Del

Del Albright

Director of Operations, BlueRibbon Coalition www.BlueRibbonCoalition.Org
Founding Trail Boss, Friends of the Rubicon www.rubiconfriends.com
Environmental Affairs, CA4WDC www.cal4wheel.com

Back