• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Northwest Fest 2018 -> Moab!

TORX

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Northwest Fest 2018
Moab, Utah

The Northwest Chapter will heading down to Moab for the 35th XJ Anniversary event, October 7-13. This will be our main chapter run for this year, and we want to encourage everyone to try and make the pilgrimage down for this event.

Since this will be our chapter run for the year, the Northwest Chapter will be hosting the Tuesday night meet-n-greet at the Moab KOA. Come put some faces to names, register for trail runs, and enjoy some food courtesy of the NWC! We've got a few other ideas in the works too for the week. ;)

Everyday throughout the week there will be official trail runs from mild to wild. There's something to do for all build types. Arches and Canyonlands national parks alone could keep someone busy all week just exploring on foot.

I know a few of us will be heading down for the entire week. We'd love to have some more NWC folks make the trek down with us. This event is a blast, and really should not be missed.

Check out the 35th Anniversary Event Forum for more details and discussions.

Here's a few links to campgrounds, including the Moab KOA where many folks will be camped for the event.

Moab KOA, Canyonlands Campground, Slickrock Campground

NAXJA will also be raffling off an expedition trailer at the event! Details, HERE.

Here's some motivation...

Staging for Hells Revenge.
IMG_0112.jpg

Hell's Gate.
IMG_0153.jpg

Group shot above Metal Masher.
IMG_0768.jpg

Looking back from above Moab Rim.
IMG_0822.jpg

Read the TORXreport from the 30th Anniversary event, HERE.

Hope to see you there. :cool:

Killing two birds with one stone, I like it!
In!!!

I am booked for 10-7 to 10-10 at the koa

Alright Ralph and Dan, looking forward to seeing you guys down there!

Four months out folks, still plenty of time to make your reservations and get your piles ready. I know I'm trying to get a head start on my to-do list.

We're incorporating this into a bigger road trip. Is anybody interested in meeting up near Reno a couple days early and exploring some ghost towns and mining camps across Nevada on the way to Moab?

Looking forward to seeing some NWC folks at the promise land in a few days!

A few of us have a condo next to the KOA. PM me if you'd like to track us down. We'll be ready for some wheeling starting on Sunday.

I'll be there Sunday, plan on an emergency RMS replacement

Back