• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1994 XJ trail rig and LOTS of other stuff for sale

Georgia Mike

NAXJA Forum User
1994 Jeep Cherokee XJ 4 door
Built for trail use,but can be daily driven with ease.
4.0 HO engine,AW-4 auto trans,231 t-case
Super cold A/C system,but no other bling-bling options to break :)
New radiator,water pump,hoses,and valve cover gasket
Chrysler 8.25" rear axle (welded-like a spool)
HP Dana 30 non-disconnect front with Lock Right
4.5" lift consisting of Rancho coils & control arms/spacers up front
Dakota leaf conversion out back (no blocks!)
Pro Comp ES 3000 shocks in back,Rusty's shocks in front
Low profile rear bumper w/swing away tire carrier
Unfinished front winch bumper
ARB Safari Snorkle
15X8 Rockcrawlers w/33X10.50-15 Swamper radials
Matching spare wheel with 33X12.50-15 Swamper bias
Mopar front skid
Mopar gas tank skid
Rusty's t-case x-member
Rusty's engine skid
Rusty's t-case skid
Rusty's bombproof motor mounts
Custom rocker skids
All battery cables upgraded to 4 Ga. or larger
CD player (not the best in the world,but it works good)
Rear TJ flares all the way around w/fenders trimmed for tire clearance
RTI score of 883
Body is so-so. Has lots of trail rash,but isn't beat to death,either. It is a trail rig,after all :D
$3500 OBO

I've got one practically brand new 33X12.50-15 Swamper bias ply tire for sale. It's been driven on *maybe* 15-20 miles. Looks like it's been run 0 miles. $85 OBO

1 pair of "Up Country" coils--provides 1" lift over standard factory height $30

1 pair of "Up Country" leaves--same as above--$30

1 pair of front Rancho shocks for 3" lift $20-no boots

1 pair of rear Pro Comp ES3000 shocks for 3" lift $20-no boots

Brand new engine stand,used to hold a bare 350 Chevy block for 1 month,and it's been sitting ever since! It rotates and has castors on the feet. $50

Old air compressor setup. Has horizontal compressor and extra vertical 50 gal. tank,too. Works good! $50

Brand new Peachtree Doors brand exterior door. Has large glass panel and size is 3-0 X 6-8 (standard door opening size) Costs over $250 new,sell for $65

Old-school Haro Freestyler bike. No rear brakes,but it's in decent condition for it's age $35

Life's needs are changing,so this stuff needs to go. Help me out and buy something! :anon:

tell me about the compressor set up
what kind of unit (we are talking about on board air right)
is ti electric or belt driven
have you got pictures

good or bad reason for selling?

2offroad:Good reason,but that really depends on who you ask. :)

Clay:I don't know about the mileage,but they came from a '94 I think.

Wek:It's a house door.

Brian:It's actually a garage air compressor.

Rufie:I'd rather not part it out,I really just need to sell it as a whole unit.

Just for clarification purposes.......I don't wanna sell anything off of it just in case it doesn't sell. I don't want to be kicking myself in the butt and have to replace anything that I sold off of it. I'm more than pleased with the setup as it is,and would only add an SYE to complete the package if I had the $$ to do so.

What kind of shape are the rancho front shocks in. Which shocks are they. Also do you have any pics of that haro, my son is into that stuff and he may be interested in that.

Well,the shocks are regular ol' 5000's,but are in good working condition,but the paint could use some help. A quickie spray job and they'll be good as new. As for the bike,sorry,I don't have the stuff to post pix :( But it's in good shape. I'd hate to see the shipping bill for it to Indiana, though :D

Springs and Leaves

Hey Ga Mike,

If your springs and Leaves are still for sale...i'm interested. I live here in South Cackilacki so I could meet u somewhere (depending on where u live in GA) or you could ship 'em . Shoot me and email: [email protected]

Thanks!

hmmmmm to buy or build...???I'm looking for a 94+ to build up... maybe I need to just buy and play with one... kinda have a mind set on building....... not sure how I could get it to MI anyway ..

It really only needs the sheetmetal work and end extensions to be complete. It's coming down to the wire--I *really* need to sell this rig. If someone will pay the full asking price,I'll leave the winch,lights,and the whole stereo in it!

NHXJer:Shipping estimate is $15

Back