• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

in need of guidence

regev

NAXJA Forum User
i'm a wrangler rider from israel, and i seek to move to a cherokee. i never actually dorve one,but after reading the site's posts, it's just grabbed me.
are there any full time 4x4 cherokees out there? what tips can you lend me?
what are the need-to-know things that the experienced rider can see and tell about?
i'll be gratefull for directions and good advice.
regev

regev said:
i'm a wrangler rider from israel, and i seek to move to a cherokee. i never actually dorve one,but after reading the site's posts, it's just grabbed me.
are there any full time 4x4 cherokees out there? what tips can you lend me?
what are the need-to-know things that the experienced rider can see and tell about?
i'll be gratefull for directions and good advice.
regev
Look for a 95 or newer Cherokee with a 4.0 liter engine. The 95 and newer XJ's come with heavier duty front axles and brake power booster. XJ's equipped with Select-trac transfer cases can be run in full time four wheel drive. Look for a full-time selection on the four wheel drive selector lever to differentiate between the full and part time t-cases. Good luck in your search and welcome to NAXJA.

Back