• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

March Membership Drive

lobsterdmb

Just a Lobster Minion
NAXJA Member
We are having our third annual March Membership Drive! Our goal is 200 new and renewal NAXJA memberships during the month of March. Last years drive brought in 150 total memberships and renewals! Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a raffle, plus we're having a chapter contest to see which chapter can have the most new and renewal memberships.

March Membership Drive Raffle

NAXJA will be giving away an off-road CO2 system. Everyone who joins NAXJA and everyone who renews their NAXJA membership during the month of March will be automatically entered into the raffle. Once all the memberships that are received during the month are properly logged in, we'll draw to see who the lucky winner will be.

Chapter Contest

We need all the help we can get from members and chapters to reach our goal of 200 new and renewal memberships. So, to make it more fun, we're having a contest to see which chapter can bring in the most memberships. The chapter with the most new and renewal memberships in their geographical area will be the winner. The winning chapter will receive a free two year renewal and a NAXJA T-shirt to be used in a raffle of their own, plus being known as the Big Dog chapter that kicked ass and got the job done.

So, how about we go on a black name hunt, and prod, harass, coerce (nicely, of course ).......or just ask, them to join. March is the Month, so let's go out there and get it done!!!!

Alright guys, just did my part to help out. Just jointed a minute ago!! First time member here and looking forward to being part of what seems to be a very cool group of people!!

Welcome to NAXJA and the MWC.

Ha I've been waiting for a year till I turned 18! I'll be joining on my birthday the 16th!

I'd be glad to pay $35 for a year if I got something in return... I am looking for info on the actual benefit of being a member but I don't see a list. That would help me personally to know what I am buying.
Heck maybe an official sticker or license plate holder???

Twicepardoned said:
I'd be glad to pay $35 for a year if I got something in return... I am looking for info on the actual benefit of being a member but I don't see a list. That would help me personally to know what I am buying.
Heck maybe an official sticker or license plate holder???
you will get a sticker, our newsletter, and you'll gain access to all of the other forums on the website.
More importantly, you'll be supporting the club, and the repository of tech that's in it.
trust me, you'll save more on maintenance than the membership costs.

I will be joining soon you got one

Just paid! I'm finally 18!

Wow having a red name totally owns.

Question: if my membership expires in 2009, what happens if I renew now?

Also, how do I find out how to access the member only areas again (I forgot... and can't find my initial letter).

Mike

Check the stickys in the members forum for the passwords.

One question before I subscribe: How the heck do I add a signature here? I can't find it in the User CP.?.?.?

Twicepardoned said:
One question before I subscribe: How the heck do I add a signature here? I can't find it in the User CP.?.?.?

only members can have them.

Back