• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

anyone got a d300 sitting around?

xDUMPTRUCKx

NAXJA Forum User
Or know where a good source for one is?

6 bolt round pattern short preferable but long will do....

xDUMPTRUCKx said:
Or know where a good source for one is?

6 bolt round pattern short preferable but long will do....

Opie had one...

Dont tell me your opening more con-o-works??

ROBERTK said:
Opie had one...

Dont tell me your opening more con-o-works??

I'm trying to do a redneck atlas.....

Pretty much a d300 or a d20 with a 231 boxarox in front.

After I get it in ill probably sell it for an atlas!

Twin sticks and low gears cheap as possible, probably going with an old dana 20 from a bronco if I can't get a d300.

Oh ya and I already asked opie about that d300 you were supposed to buy!!!!! :D

when I was searching for a d300, I found five or fix on craigslist coming out of the 909 within a month period, every time someone was "parting out a cj" and I called. I eventually bought opie's and then sold it to sintax, as i got hit with a reality check and am done building for a little while. :)

cal said:
when I was searching for a d300, I found five or fix on craigslist coming out of the 909 within a month period, every time someone was "parting out a cj" and I called. I eventually bought opie's and then sold it to sintax, as i got hit with a reality check and am done building for a little while. :)

Okay, what was the nature of your reality check????
:wave1:

I added up my jeep reciepts for 2006. All of them. Looked at the fact I couldn't wheel for 10 months of 2006, while spending that money.

The jeeps pretty solid as it. Does 75 nicely, will do any non buggy trail around, and is strong enough not to need much in the way of spares. Time to work on bigger projects, like the v8 conversion on my truck I set aside to "lift my jeep real quick" ;)

and maybe paint that trailer???? lol

Truck..

before:
pic12.jpg

after:
New-2.JPG

trailer:
trailer%20002.jpg

Give me a little time. Think 4" drop pitman axle (inverted 3500# trailer axle, narrowed). Raised wheel wells. 35's. Rock rails, exo, tent on top, 15 gallons water, 15 gallons fuel, power. Full length MJ leafs, bilstiens, etc, etc. I'm sure I'll go stupid on it just like I do on everything else, but I have to pay some bills down first. ;)

I might have a dana 20 available from a 66 bronco. Have to ask the boss in the moring if he wants to let his spare go.

cal said:
Truck..

before:
pic12.jpg

after:
New-2.JPG

trailer:
trailer%20002.jpg

Give me a little time. Think 4" drop pitman axle (inverted 3500# trailer axle, narrowed). Raised wheel wells. 35's. Rock rails, exo, tent on top, 15 gallons water, 15 gallons fuel, power. Full length MJ leafs, bilstiens, etc, etc. I'm sure I'll go stupid on it just like I do on everything else, but I have to pay some bills down first. ;)

No spinners?:laugh:

Hrm. I never thought of that. Can you get beadlocked spinners?

cal said:
Hrm. I never thought of that. Can you get beadlocked spinners?

Of course, the spinner just mounts to the outside of the wheel lugs, kinda like a second wheel

JohnX said:
I might have a dana 20 available from a 66 bronco. Have to ask the boss in the moring if he wants to let his spare go.

That'd be awesome ya let me know about that one.....

JohnX said:
Sorry, no go, he wants two of them for some reason? His Bronco isn't even running but needs 2 tcases?

Back