• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

RenoFest camping and BBQ

blondejoncherokee

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Hi There Folks,

Reno Fest is May 23-27th

Camping is 40$ for the whole weekend , or 20$ a night if you do just one night.

10$/adult for the Saturday BBQ
Kids are free , just please post up your number of kids so we get order counts right .

We will be staying at Davis Creek Campground , which is pretty close to Reno, Carson City, Sparks, Gardnerville and Dayton

Its a group spot , so we have plenty of trailer and RV parking

There is pay showers, bring quarters

Please post up on this thread if you plan to camp, and we can bill you Via PayPal before the event.

I’ll be there Wednesday night/Thursday morning. I’m in for the bbq and if my brother makes it, he is in too.

Please put me down for 1 camping spot and 1 BBQ. My Dad won't be able to make it.. he's having a shoulder surgery next week.. I'm asking around to my friends to find a passenger for the weekend, I'll let you know if I find someone who can go and if they'll add to the BBQ count.

Thank you!

1 camping 1 bbq

I’m now a 2 for camping and a 2 for bbq. My brother is joining us for the festivities.

Hey John,

Dean and I are each in for the whole weekend and BBQ.
Yes Dean is actually going to be there this year.
Please send me the bill and I'll take care of both of us.

Thanks,
Alan

Is camping per rig/tent?
We'll have 5 rigs and 7 persons eating bbq.
If youre sending out paypal bills, I guess send it to me and Ill split it amongst our group.
Looking forward to this!

Put me down for camping for the weekend and 1 bbq. Still not 100% on my plan for the weekend but I'll send the money in regardless if I make it or not.

Is camping per rig/tent?
We'll have 5 rigs and 7 persons eating bbq.
If youre sending out paypal bills, I guess send it to me and Ill split it amongst our group.
Looking forward to this!

Yeah its per tent . we can make some exceptions like if you have tents for the kids we wont charge for that.

1 Adult and 1 kid. I will be there Friday evening through Sunday morning. I have a very small trailer i will be staying in (figured I could park it in the parking lot with the rigs).

tons of trailer parking, so you are good!

I’m in, me and my brother for the whole time. As well as BBQ for both.

If you guys are doing paypal or cash at the event pm me so i can put it down

Back