• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

What's happening....

Awwww ... Riders of the Purple Sage!!!
How appropriate and creatively original is that for your gang of outlaws ... is that a famous filming site for a scene in the movie where you are dining? I haven't seen the Zane Grey movie yet to know.
I'm now inspired I think I'll watch it tonight!

Go Sharks!

I drove stripy Jeep to pick up a little bit of beer and then some Mexican takeout. There is something fun about driving Jeeps around. Even if you don’t go anywhere.

I picked up a jet boat back in December after succumbing to peer pressure. Just came home from a 4 day weekend where I dropped her in the water for my first time. First day at the lake was a disaster but I got the boat dialed and the second day trip was a success. The truck towing the boat gets lots of thumbs up!

94693823d4ce26bdf213fee53a24860c.jpg

6745e248b4524460627f0b7f55933f4b.jpg

dc59cb85a1f025c4a88d6c1d692edf18.jpg

1974 21’ Tahiti day cruiser. Built 468 BBC in front of a Berkeley pump. Makes a nice little rooster tail.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Got rid of the ABS system and finally put in my booster from the old jeep. That made room for the AUX switch controller.

I have photos but not able to share here right now.... nothing to exciting. might have to wait until Reno to see my progress

Trying to install frame stiffeners on my Cherokee. Three piece crossmember from Rusty’s isn’t wanting to line up now so I have to use lots of leverage to get the center section in line with the body mounted pieces. They are off (front to back) about an inch for no god damn good reason. Its not like replacing the motor mounts with Brown Dogs shifted the engine backwards…did it?

Back