• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone have a 2 door quarter window??

Loose_Nuts_Enterprises

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
Looking for a driver's side quarter window from an 89 two door limited, the smaller one that goes behind the little pop out wing window?

Like this one...Let me know what you've got. I can't find one anywhere.
1-add1-m.jpg

Looking for a driver's side quarter window from an 89 two door limited, the smaller one that goes behind the little pop out wing window?

Like this one...Let me know what you've got. I can't find one anywhere.
1-add1-m.jpg

There are two designs for that glass, measure the centerline of the hinges to verify if you have the oddball setup or the mainstream one.

I *might* still have some glass but I'm not sure.

That's funny, I was just sending you a message on FB...

Don't need the pop out window...I need the quarter glass that goes behind it. Or are there different quarter glasses to go with the different pop outs??

That's funny, I was just sending you a message on FB...

Don't need the pop out window...I need the quarter glass that goes behind it. Or are there different quarter glasses to go with the different pop outs??

Ah, the whole panel.

But yes, they still differ. You'll likely need to get both as if I recall the frame for the wing window is permantely affixed to the glass. One thing I'd point out though is you want the improved glass design, if you go fishing for glass don't bother buying the glass that has the molded on rubber gasket, those really blow. Instead watch out for the glass that has a traditional style rubber gasket.

Is this for a DD or a race Jeep? I think I still have the old quarter windows from my Chief. If I recall they were the oddball size wing windows. The reason I ask the purpose is I don't have glass in the wings, it's got 1/8" aluminum in place instead (aluminum panel still opens just like the glass did). I should be able to verify this tomorrow for you.

Thanks, it's a DD trail-mobile that I'm fixing up. I think it does have the molded on gasket. It seems really hard. Mine's got a piece of plexi glass in place of the window, wing window still intact and leak free.

Thanks, it's a DD trail-mobile that I'm fixing up. I think it does have the molded on gasket. It seems really hard. Mine's got a piece of plexi glass in place of the window, wing window still intact and leak free.

That's why the molded on one is a POS, they used a different rubber that gets super hard.

On another note...I have some one-piece glass for both sides I could put in, but I can't find the window gaskets for those either, haha

If I have that glass I spoke of iwth gaskets you can have it, then you can chose to use the gaskets for the glass I have or for your existing one peice.

Back