• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

hypertech power programmer III

shimmy

NAXJA Forum User
did a search... basically this progammer does nothing for us except, rev limiter, top speed, 92 octane gas... doesn't do shift points...

anyone want to add anything else?

brandon

No, I really dont. But I dont see why those are usefull, it seems kind of pointless(unless you have a 4.0 that can handle reving to 7k and a xj that can go 120+ that you want to spend more money on gas for :twak: ) Just get the Jet chip stage 1, I have it on my 98, although I cant say how much improvement it made because a K&N intake and Gibson exhaust was done at the same time, but the 3 make a great combination!

nitrogt101 said:
No, I really dont. But I dont see why those are usefull, it seems kind of pointless(unless you have a 4.0 that can handle reving to 7k and a xj that can go 120+ that you want to spend more money on gas for :twak: ) Just get the Jet chip stage 1, I have it on my 98, although I cant say how much improvement it made because a K&N intake and Gibson exhaust was done at the same time, but the 3 make a great combination!

how's ur gas mileage?

Back