• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Experience from my first NAXJA event and first time at the badlands

Rebellious_Jeeper

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
Me and my family would truly like to thank him, Kevin, Chuck, Scotty and everyone else for helping me out each time I broke down. When I broke the rear driveshaft I truly thought my trip was done and over with on the first day, and those that stepped up and helped out really saved our trip. I'm normally prepared, but crunching to get the jeep ready caused a lapse in my prepping.

My kids had a blast on their first ever wheeling trip and I had a blast for my first time at the Badlands.

All in all my total damages were the rear shaft, the broken ubolts on the front shaft, damage to the transmission shift linkage, transfer case shift linkage, broke off and lost a seat bar disconnect, and I'm pretty certain I trashed the dirty thirty yesterday at some point.

Out of all the groups I've ever wheeled with, I will say that the NAXJA folks are probably some of the best that I've ever wheeled with!

Back