• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best stock height non heavy duty replacement leaf springs

smallredxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys. Just looking for opinions on the best standard duty stock replacement leaf springs. I need some soft springs for a rear lift setup I'm looking to try and I think stock height springs will work the best. Thanks!

FYI, right now I'm stuck between Dorman, Crown, and General Spring. I've heard good things about all 3 different packs. If I had to pick one now I'd probably go with General Spring, but I'm open to any other suggestions

Dorman 929-301 come from Columbia and are probably the most popular replacement. You can get them on Rock Auto for about $195 shipped. I have no idea where the Crown's come from. I've never read of anyone using General Spring but it looks like they give you a few choices on weight. FWIW, when I put Dorman 929-301 on my stock 01, it leveled the front and rear out 18" from center of wheel cap to top of wheel trim.

Dorman 929-301 come from Columbia and are probably the most popular replacement. You can get them on Rock Auto for about $195 shipped. I have no idea where the Crown's come from. I've never read of anyone using General Spring but it looks like they give you a few choices on weight. FWIW, when I put Dorman 929-301 on my stock 01, it leveled the front and rear out 18" from center of wheel cap to top of wheel trim.

Okay that sounds like what I'm looking for, thank you for the help!

Back