• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Replacement Hoodies!

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
We know that many people purchased Winterfest hoodies that ended up being too small due to being a different brand this year.

We worked with our shirt vendor to do another run of hoodies that are made by Gildan, the same manufacturer as previous years, so that we know the sizes will be correct.

Please note that the new hoodies will be sand colored with the Winterfest 2020 logo as camo is not available with the Glidan brand, hence the reason for this mess :)

Please click the link below and follow the instructions to get a replacement hoodie. Please insure that your address is correct as that is where we will be mailing them.

If you did not have a chance to purchase a hoodie but would still like one, or would like any additional ones, we are also accepting orders for those. Hoodies are $40 plus a flat-rate shipping fee of $7.15.

We will be cross referencing the pre-registration data with this data, so please only order a free replacement if you pre-ordered one. We only sold 5 on site and hopefully you tried it on. If there is a fitment issue for one purchased on site, please PM me before you order a replacement one.

We will keep this form open until March 20th. I hope to be shipping them out by March 30th.

We do not need your old hoodie back, however, if you'd like to keep it unwashed with a tag, you can donate them back to the chapter next year and we can potentially resell to recover some costs, but no worries if you give it to your smaller Jeep buddy.

Thanks for your understanding and patience while we worked this out.

I will be emailing everyone that pre-registered and posting on social media to get the word out.

Replacement Hoodie Form

mac 'stay safe my friends' gyvr

PS if you find a problem with the order form please PM: Goslowgetstuck

Back