• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Like new set of 35s on Mickey Thompson Faux Locks

DeathValleyPaul

NAXJA Forum User
Set of 4 Falken AT-1s 35 x 12.50 x 15, very deep tread, like new. (Same Tread as Toyo Open Country). No patches, cracks or issues at all. Mounted and balanced on Mickey Thompson Classic Baja Beadlock Look wheels, black with polished aluminum rock ring. Wheels are not scratched, chipped or messed up. Wheels are 15 x 8 with 5 x4.5 wheel pattern (fits XJ, TJ, Ford Ranger, etc).

Tread is at least 80%. This set is $850 and the price is firm. I ran these until I re-geared and went to 37s. Wheels and tires are about 3 years old, and no cracks or issues in any way.

The tires are quiet on the highway for an All Terrain tire, and give really great traction. Many KOH racers ran this same type tire.

E-mail to [email protected] for pictures or inquiries. I am only on this forum once a week, but on e-mail daily. Please mention you are a NAXJA member as this is a NAXJA price.

Back