• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

84 CHEROKEE CHIEF in pa

SPRPRBGT

NAXJA Forum User
im looking to sell my cherokee

2door
4wd
2.8l
atx
78,000 miles (documented)
new jasper engine 23,000 miles ago (documented)
stainless exhaust from manifold back
rear tires 1 year old front tires 6 months old

bad things
minor rust spots on fenders and behind doors (surface rust)
small rust hole behind drivers door maybe 4" x 1"
floors were fixed drivers side had 4" x5" hole and pass. side had a smaller hole maybe 3" dia
i need to fix the drivers door hinges pins are worn. hinges are still welded strong just need new pins. also missing headliner cloth. the board is there just not the material.
ac needs to be charged.

this jeep is mechanicaly in great condition. besides the few rust spots the body would be just as good. i couldnt belive how well it runs. it still has the factory washers to hold the rear drums on when being built!

i have receipts for the exhaust, motor, and a few other things.

im asking 3500$ obo. i already have a wrangler and this was my dd. but im bored with it stock and i dont want anouther lifted jeep. located in birdsboro, pa 19508. i also have it listed on jeepforum.com and bmja.org.

home 610-404-2578
cell 484-256-0582
[email protected]

can some one post pics for me?

thanks
karl

ok this thing is pretty much just sitting around now. any one interested in it at all??? i need rims and tires for my yj so this thing has to go!

Back