• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fall Flog Poll

Where to have Fall Flog 2014?

• Hawk Pride

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Choccolocco

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Windrock

Votes: 5 83.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Cnickgo

Do you need assistance?
Hawk Pride:

http://www.hawkpridemountainoffroad.com/

• 1 Day Driver – $15
  • 2 Day Driver – $25
  • 3 Day Driver – $35
  • 1 Day Passenger – $10
  • 2 Day Passenger – $15
  • 3 Day Passenger – $20
  • Children under 10 are FREE
I can't find if there is a fee for primitive camping. 8 RV pads at $20 and 2 cabins at $100/night

Choccolocco:

http://www.choccoloccomountain.com/

Daily $20 Driver $5 Passenger
Weekend $30 Driver $10 Passenger
Primitive camping included in weekend pass

Windrock:

http://www.windrockpark.com

Adults: $17/1 day $33/2 day $44/3 day
Child: $8 $16 $22
Primitive Camping:
$16 + tax per night, 2 people.
Each additional person over 15 yrs old, $3 per night, per person.

Flog dates will be Nov 7-8.

Please have some consideration that if you are voting you are planning on attending with a high degree of certainty.

I realize that most of the western SEC guys aren't even on here enough to vote. I guess I would be willing to drive a few hours to go to windrock since I have never been there ..........although I would love to go to Hawk Pride.

Based on the voting numbers, it should be a pretty small little turnout - again.

I'd love to go but until I get my engine figured out, I don't want to vote and be a no-show.

Is there an obvious reason why there's a small turnout every year?

Maybe folks should post up why they can't make it and what they'd like to see change so that more could make it to future events. Location for some, dates? Idk.

Just a thought.

Is there an obvious reason why there's a small turnout every year?

Maybe folks should post up why they can't make it and what they'd like to see change so that more could make it to future events. Location for some, dates? Idk.

Just a thought.

Always is and has been sense I have been a member. The Flog was an event created for us to run Tellico a second time in the year. I have never had the opportunity to attend one but know they were always half the size of the Crawl.

Always is and has been sense I have been a member. The Flog was an event created for us to run Tellico a second time in the year. I have never had the opportunity to attend one but know they were always half the size of the Crawl.

A couple years ago, when we had the flog at Golden Mountain, I bet we had 15 rigs show up. I'd say we had at least 15 at Hale Mountain the year before that also. Last year at Adventure Off-Road, I think we had 5.

For those who are considering/have voted for Windrock and those who voted for Hawk Pride, would you be interested in going to DT Tellico?

I haven't voted because I'm gonna be biased and vote for something close, but I do plan on making it this year. I can't fuss or complain where it is if I don't vote though. :D

If it's at DT Tellico, a "scouting" report would be good. It would be about a 4 hour drive across the mountains which won't be fun but would be doable......I guess.

If y'all want to hold it at Durhamtown, that is fine, don't let me stop you. I won't be able to make it though.

I think DT needs to be off the table until we can get a good scout of it with a group of different capabilities.....

Back