• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Simi Valley Railroad Needed -> L.A. or South Bay

GSequoia

Everyone says I'm a jerk.
NAXJA Member
In need of a railroad please...

Need an OEM Crossmember from Daedalus454 and possibly a center console from Islander.

I work in Downtown and live in South Torrance, I'm not in a hurry so if you're likely to meet up with me and can grab it feel free.

I might go to a valley meet and greet again sometime.

Tahnks

If you don't get anything soon I'll be back in town in a couple weeks and can get both to Marina Del Rey on a Tues. night.

i ocasionally do work at the TO civic center, and live in westchester, i will keep an ear out for work out there, if i hear im going out there, and this thread hasnt been updated, i'll give you a pm!

I think I've still got mine. It's yours if you want it. I can drop it off at Brendan's this Sunday and maybe Grimm can rail it to you....

I plan on attending GoatFest, I can bring stuff if it's not urgent.

Be careful with that.

Ask Cal about his pickup being Parts Train Central.

OI. I had to move it from public view, and i threw out 2 trashbins full of used OEM parts I couldnt identify the owners of.

Back