• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone want to hit up Pick-A-Part in Sun Valley

IslanderOffRoad

NAXJA Forum User
NAXJA Member
I hate going to the junkyard alone, never know when you'll need an extra set of hands, all my buddies are busy. Anyone up for it?

I might be up for it next week.

Only one Ive been to out there is the "U-pick-part". Decent yard, both times Ive been there Ive seen at least two xj's and a late waggy. Although its been a while...

What do you have in mind to get ?

kris.

I need a new PS bracket, stripped a bolt hole my old one when I replaced the pump last year, gotta tighten it up every few weeks or I get nasty belt squeal since it backs itself out.

Also looking for random junk that I might want: tire carrier, hitch, hood vents, WJ seats, etc.

Its Sun Valley, about 20 min east of me, which is about an hour east of you.

ended up going today... Gaucho they didn't have much wouldn't have been worth your ride down.

There was an 80's AMC era 4 banger 5spd one with 4wd... front axle was still there, likely 4.10 but unable to verify

The same Jeep had mint condition Burgundy Laredo interior, almost picked it up, but that would look funny when I go orange.

Other than that, nothing fantastic, I got my p/s bracket and some lebaron hood vents for $11.

Which one did you go to? There are two yards there, Pick Your Part over on Pendleton and U-Pick Parts on Penrose or vice versa:)--------Hans

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]Pick A Part in Sun Valley is always a crap shot. Memorial Day weekend I got lucky and found a 96 ZJ and got the whole rear disc brake assembly and proportioning valve. I also found an extra transmission crossmember.
$85 for everything but is was a half-off weekend.
[FONT=&quot]Their regular prices are too high for many things.[/FONT]

Last edited:
Oatmeal said:
Which one did you go to? There are two yards there, Pick Your Part over on Pendleton and U-Pick Parts on Penrose or vice versa:)--------Hans

Pendleton

Back