• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Images from the first annual NACFest

MattBlackXJ

NAXJA Forum User
For those of you around last year, I'm sure you saw all of these. If you are new here or have never been to Paragon, check them out. They give you a good idea of the type ot terrain Paragon has to offer.

NACFest '02 Pictures

Great job guys! Thanks.

(What rock have I been hiding under?) How come I missed all of these great shots from last year? It's really a pain geting old and . . . what was I talking about?????????

Anyway, for those of you who haven't been to PAP yet, you can see that this is a great place to wheel. And even for those who are a bit concerned about the size of some of the rocks - remember that Paragon's trails start at Green, then Blue, then Black, then RED! And there are three levels each in Green, Blue, and Black. Plenty of chance over three days to start off simple and try harder stuff gradually at your own pace. Or, you can just insansely dive into RED trails. Remember, Paragon's network is nearly 100 trails and we'll be putting together 3 or 4 (or more) guided groups daily so that you can just join a bunch of XJ's at a level you'll feel comfortable or challenged - your choice.

May 30, 31, June 01 - NACFest '03

Mike in NJ

Hey Matt, you can almost hear my u-joint, axle shaft ears, and inner splines getting ready to go kablewy in that pic on the first page. Great memories:D

Sean

Oneton...you just wish your 44 then could hold up as well as my 30 on that trail. :) good times. By the way...that hole we both fell in....some people filled the ENTIRE thing up. I kinda want to clean it out before I run it again. _nicko_

Gearboy, I think we'll call it beginner's luck for you :) Why in the hell would you fill that hole up, the hole is what makes that trail fun and challenging- morons.

I'm not too worried about shaft strength issues anymore. Now I'm breaking ring gears. Who wants to trade a 44 for a 60?

Sean

haha, screw you 1/2 ton, but soooo true.

Yeah..if you are definitely going to make it to nac fest we'll uncover that hole the first day, and run it. Hopefully it'll go much smoother this time. You still on 37's?

I can't believe I didn't look at your pics until now, Nicko. Brings back good memories.

Back