• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

crawl swap meet

BRIANHO13

<- Yum Chocolate
I have a Surco roof rack for sale.

This one is 50" x 45" x 5" dp. Includes all mounting hardware which mounts to the stock rails that are bolted to the roof. Makes for a very low profile rack. Paint might need a little touch up, but looks pretty good

COST =$100, I can ship but it won't be cheap, prefer local pick up.

Looks like and mounts like this one
http://www.surcoinc.com/appguide.php

I can deliver to the crawl but would require payment in advance in order to hold it for you. I can take a CC through paypal.

I have a Surco roof rack for sale.

This one is 50" x 45" x 5" dp. Includes all mounting hardware which mounts to the stock rails that are bolted to the roof. Makes for a very low profile rack. Paint might need a little touch up, but looks pretty good

COST =$100, I can ship but it won't be cheap, prefer local pick up.

Looks like and mounts like this one
http://www.surcoinc.com/appguide.php

I can deliver to the crawl but would require payment in advance in order to hold it for you. I can take a CC through paypal.

Make an offer, I need this out of the way.

I tried clicking on the link and nothing came up. but on the site, i found where they have a safari and urban racks, and they look different. which one are you selling?

thanks

I have a 2.5L stage 3 cam $100
Thule roof bars and feet: slight damage $50
Jeep Grand engine and computer no harness $250
96 xj Steering colum: $50
91 xj steering box: $50
91 xj red doors: $25 each power locks and windows. Do not know if they work or not though.
91 xj red hood $25
91 xj rear hatch $25

I have a R.E. 1600 Trac bar with a custom Delrin bushing on the axle end, regular heim on the frame end. All tight and in great condition.

Worked great, just moved to high steer and cannot use it.

$50 smackers.

I have a R.E. 1600 Trac bar with a custom Delrin bushing on the axle end, regular heim on the frame end. All tight and in great condition.

Worked great, just moved to high steer and cannot use it.

$50 smackers.

dibs! planning on building the mj post crawl and this would look very nice on it

I'm selling my 8.25 to fund my 9" build. It is from a 97 so its the 29 spline it has ZJ disc brakes, yukon 4.56, a powertrax locker, ruff stuff cover, and lube locker gasket. The axle is complete and ready to bolt in and run. It is in great shape. I would not be getting rid of it if they made 5.13 gears for the 8.25 that's why I'm building a 9". Price is $300. I will deliver to the crawl if a paypal is sent in the next few days before I part it out

I'm selling my 8.25 to fund my 9" build. It is from a 97 so its the 29 spline it has ZJ disc brakes, yukon 4.56, a powertrax locker, ruff stuff cover, and lube locker gasket. The axle is complete and ready to bolt in and run. It is in great shape. I would not be getting rid of it if they made 5.13 gears for the 8.25 that's why I'm building a 9". Price is $300. I will deliver to the crawl if a paypal is sent in the next few days before I part it out

Sounds like a good deal to me, somebody better jump on this.

sold (well parted)

I have a set of 37x14x15 bais ply irocks on diy bead locks. only four trips on them. Now the bad one of the wheels came loose and messed the lug holes on the wheel up prety good and one of the tires have some marks on the out side side wall where the fender was not trimmed right. i dont think that tire is hurt just looks kinda bad. if any ones interested 600$ and i will try to get some pics up in the next few days. all most for got i would bring them to the crawl with me probly not worth shipping

I have a Traxxas stampede RC truck I'd like to get rid of. If there is any interest I can bring it down with me. I'd like to get $90 for red letters and $100 for non red members. It will come with the truck, all electronics and a Venom 3000 Mah pack.

I have a Traxxas stampede RC truck I'd like to get rid of. If there is any interest I can bring it down with me. I'd like to get $90 for red letters and $100 for non red members. It will come with the truck, all electronics and a Venom 3000 Mah pack.

Pictures.

I will get some after work. I've replaced the gears with steel ones and upgraded the front bumper and added a wheelie bar.

OK here they are Glenn, power was out when I got home last night!

The lighting in my Bedroom sucks. Sorry about that.

DSCF0156.jpg

DSCF0159.jpg

DSCF0157.jpg

DSCF0158.jpg

Back