• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

MotorTrend and 4 Wheel and Offroad's Cheap Truck Challenge video

what a pussy, he made the xj look like crap in the first challenge. flog that shit!

Oh yes.
SoCal Naxja tough truck Competition?
Stock, Modified, Unlimited?

I know most people hate Azusa, but Im sure we could get a designated rock course.

let's do this! i already know Robert's going to win. he turns into Honey Badger when he drives.

I'm sure to get more people involved, we would have to wait till Moab is over. I'm sure then we could get a great group of toughjeepers to show who is actually king of socal naxja.

Possible regs:::::::?????
Stock = stock gears, open diffs
Modified = geared, locked, full skids, less then 36" tires, standard axle width.
Unlimited = Garrett or Vanimal's style of machines.

We will need better definitions for buggy and unlimited full body.
I guess I just volunteered to possibly start the workings of this event.
New thread needed.....

Interesting... very interesting... This could be real fun! What if we had a course set up through the rock section at the top and then you ran across the water crossing through the dirt through the other water crossing and up through that small hill on the west side of the canyon and then back down through the sandy part??? If we were able to use that much of the park that would be a great test I think. Just spit balling though.

Back