• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2.5l unibody frame mounts

altrocker1

NAXJA Forum User
im looking for a set of 2.5l motor mount brackets that strap to the uniframe for a 2.5l motor. i need them for a conversion. if anyone has a set, pm me and lets work out a deal. if you've swapped a bigger motor nto your 2.5l mj/xj, then you have a set that you pulled off in the swap

yes...i need the frame side mounts. i think i found a set, but please pull yours aside for me. i'll buy them in case i screw up the first set. its going to take some trial and error i would guess

I believe he needs the frame side mounts for his motor swap project. Pretty sure he's traveling so I'll speak up for him.

He's got this project:
http://naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=1092516

Ah, Nice.

yes...i need the frame side mounts. i think i found a set, but please pull yours aside for me. i'll buy them in case i screw up the first set. its going to take some trial and error i would guess

Sent ya a PM. If I finish parting this truck and scrap it I'll be sure to grab those off of it first. Let me know if you need em.

Back