• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

How are my peeps?

ColoradoRaptor

Headbanging Hillbilly
Thought I would say hello from Fort Bliss. I am training with the Army at the moment........ And they are keeping me busy! Hope you all are well! I will be leaving here the 14th of March for Afghanistan. Y'all need to wheel your asses off and post the pics for me :D

Raptor

Good to hear from ya Ira.

What's your assignment gonna be over there?

I am with USN Detainee Operations Group 44. I will be part of a group training the Afghan National Army how to run a prison. Yeah, I go from working in a prison to working in a prison...... Lol. Right now i am learning convoy operations and am a TC on a M2 crew.

Hey when you get over send me you address i would like to send you a care package or 2 and if need anything let me know.

your ears must have been burning, I dropped your name in peachy's mj thread just a couple days ago -- I thought you were already overseas... be safe, man.

Hey, it's Ira!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

Good to hear from you! :cheers:

Wait, who are you again? :D

Hard to imagine the Army keeping anybody busy (our main motto is "Hurry up and wait" ) but at least it helps the time go by.

I've been to the Bliss/El Paso area several times in the last year or so. I'd be eager to leave there and get to Afghanistan. El Paso is a total dump of a city. Hop across the highway to State Line BBQ though if you want some awesome food. And good luck out there.

ahh but el paso has awesome junk yards! haha

Ira, let us know if you'd like us to take your XJ out the next time we are in Penrose. You know, just to blow the dust off of it. :)

Ira, let us know if you'd like us to take your XJ out the next time we are in Penrose. You know, just to blow the dust off of it. :)

Lol...... Uh huh :D

Be safe over there Ira and thank you for serving in the Navy and keeping us safe back here.

Hello from Leipzig Germany :patriot:

I hope you get to do mre there than hang out at the airport for 6hrs like I did onmy way to Iraq. Germany is a fun place, I know I got myself into some trouble when I was there for 3wks. :D

Safe journey's man.

Back