• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

windrock july 19th who wants in?

shortxjdoug

NAXJA Forum User
ive got the 18th and the 19th off and the wag needs a good shakedown run. post up if interested, well probably be meeting around 930 and the tires should be getting dirty around 10 ;)

Re: windrock july 18th who wants in?

CRAP!!!

hmmm two very different responses there.....

dan, id love to have you come along with us....
Mark, i wasnt at the crawl so i havent heard any stories of breakage thats stopping you from coming out for a day ;)

Oliver Springs, TN. Just outside Knoxville, TN.

Mark, i wasnt at the crawl so i havent heard any stories of breakage thats stopping you from coming out for a day ;)
There is a reason he came home with the carnage award.

hmmm two very different responses there.....

dan, id love to have you come along with us....

I busted my drivers window (again) and added some nice dents in both my quarters but the big break was my driver side rear D44 Superior Evolution and my front driver side Alloy USA shaft, not the joint, the shaft at the splines. I seem to have run into a snag on getting the Alloy warrantied. They have been in the Jeep exactly 1 year. We put them in at last years CRAWL. I haven't given up yet but I'm kinda in the hole on it.

I must say, coming up Gator with two wheel drive, all on the passenger side, was not fun. Ok, it didn't happen. I winched almost the whole trail after the front broke. Thanks Alberto and Joe!!!!!

That is my reason for CRAP!!

Hey Mark you can ride with me for a change?

hey ed can you change the title of this thread to the 19th of july? were switching it to that sunday ive got some riders who would like to join us if sunday works for everybody...

Well, if we do sunday, I could possibly bring the Ranger up. Saturday isn't good because I have a wedding that I have to be in. No promises though, I have to be at work at 5 AM on monday morning, so I generally don't make plans for days that precede a work day.

Well, if we do sunday, I could possibly bring the Ranger up. Saturday isn't good because I have a wedding that I have to be in. No promises though, I have to be at work at 5 AM on monday morning, so I generally don't make plans for days that precede a work day.

well its looking like were doing sunday for sure.... ive got to be at work at 645 the next day ;)

well its looking like were doing sunday for sure.... ive got to be at work at 645 the next day ;)

Yeah, but thats an extra hour and a half later than me to get up in the morning... not to mention you live like 20 mins away; Im 2 hours...

I want to come, I have a year pass that I could take advantage of... so we shall see

I want to come, I have a year pass that I could take advantage of... so we shall see
me too!
... just need to get all the junk cleaned up at home first though :cry:

I'm out if it is on Sunday.

Thanks Alberto and Joe!!!!!

It's okay, I wasn't there at all:eeks1:....... But I can see why you left me out of it since I strapped you to a DEAD TREE!!!!!!!!:nono:

Back