• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Fuel line o-ring kit

BingBing

NAXJA Forum User
Does anyone have the dealer part number for the fuel line o-ring kit with the plastic pieces that insert the o-rings? Searches come up with no usefull number. It's a 91' 4.0. Thank you.

Was that for the injectors or the hard fuel line by the regulator?

The quick disconnect repair kit is # 83502745 for my '88 cherokee 4.0 , i'm not 100% sure, but i think they kept the same size for the H.O and non H.O motors . ($ 25 cdn) It has a funny looking post with 2 o-rings and a plastic washer on it . I just finished rebuilding and installing a new motor ,so i needed 2 of these kits , one for the incoming and the return line.
p.s. the o-ring seal kit for the injectors is #83503637 (13 of them) just in case you spot some injector leaks ........ :)

Thanks i'll try that number and see what i get.

Far as I or anyone else has learned, the fuel line quick disconnect kit is a dealer only part. Cost varies from different dealerships anywhere from $18-23. Also used on auto tranny lines.

I ordered them from a local dealer today i think they were like $8-13 for me. I forgot.

otto said:
Any chance you know the NAPA part number for that? I'd buy them all day long at $5/per.

Ditto, I paid 15 bucks a piece at the dealer when I did my injectors.

fuel line plastic quick disconnect. I dont know the part number but when you go to NAPA just ask for where their FUEL LINE QUICK DISCONNECT are at. I think Chevy/Chrysler disconnect are the same. 3/8 in dia. fuel line

Back