• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

I need a trailer!!!!!!!

SeanP

NAXJA Forum User
OK boys and girls. I need a car hauler. 16-18 foot. Double axle. Electric brakes (both axles preferably). New ones are about $1500, I wouldn't mind picking one up used if anyone on this boards knows someone that wants to sell on for a fair price.

SeanP

Sean, if you end up getting a new one, my friend and wheeling buddy Matt Brock owns a trailer manufacturing company and he's sold new trailers to many wheelers all over CA. If you don't find something, let me know if you'd like to talk to him.

He has a buggy built from an XJ's drivetrain.

Richard G

Are you going to keep your trailer in your garage? :p

CRASH

Thanks for the number gary, this is the guy who builds his own right? Not sure where I am gonna keep it crash, I have a friend with a warehouse in west sac. Basically I need a house with a detached garage that I can build two roll up doors into.

I want to buy local, thus the local ad on the Sierra board.

You should move your house stuff into the garage, and just use the house as the garage.

Think Marni would enjoy this?

CRASH

Yup he builds them himself. He does a pretty good job he built my little 4x8 utility trailer and was cheaper that what I could find used. I have had at least three people ask me where I bought it. It must be the black trim and matching gold pinstripe I put on it :lol:

You can keep it up at Andy’s, in the front yard, we all know there isn't enough room in the backyard :wink:

Or you could put it on your front yard and plant some flowers around it I am sure the neighbors wouldn't mind.

I ended up renting mine when I needed it just because of space reasons. The rental was $150 for a week $45 for a day. Actually it was $100 for the week since I had to swap trailers since the brake fluid in the one was bone dry. Nice trailers though, demcos with tilt bed.

Back