• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

FYI for anyone looking for new vehicles

XJ4Christ

NAXJA Forum User
Not sure where to put this, but figured I would mention this to help out someone wanting a new vehicle/Jeep/etc.

My wife says that the owner's son (salesman) at Victorville Motors told her if you want a deal on a vehicle to come into the dealership with us and he would give you a good deal. The owner's son is a long time friend of my wife. So if you are in the market for a new vehicle let me know and can meet you at the dealership.

We have bought 2 vehicles from this dealer, both times they treated us very well and gave us good deals. Wife had the Dodge brought in for service today and they inspected the battery and said it was bad and replaced it free for a new one. Most places I know would have waited til the battery died and then replace it.

I am just posting this for those who might be interested. I am not sure what all deals there are going around etc with different car dealers, or what this guy can do for you.. I am just passing along what he told my wife to maybe benefit someone in NAXJA.

Brian

What do you think they might do with fixing my wife'sCaravan's driver side front window? I'm pretty sure it's just a short as it's an intermittent nonop, but I tried prying the panel off, and it's on there pretty good. I don't want to break it.

What do you think they might do with fixing my wife'sCaravan's driver side front window? I'm pretty sure it's just a short as it's an intermittent nonop, but I tried prying the panel off, and it's on there pretty good. I don't want to break it.

I would say it needs a regulator.... Next time it doesn't work, smack the middle of the door panel while holding the switch in the direction you want it to go. Chances are it needs a regulator, just like every other caravan out there.

How old is it and does the vehicle have a warranty? If so and just not sure if its covered or not they should be able to tell you over the phone etc. All I know is that they have been taking care of me, but I do have warranty on my truck too.

I am pretty sure the guy just wanted us to come in with people and give them good deal on a new vehicle. I just added my experience in with the dealership and service department to let you all know I have been satisfied with them. As to what kind of deal the guy can give etc I have no clue, I just wanted to pass on the info in case someone was car shopping and it could help them out :).

It's an 03, so I'm pretty sure it's out of warranty...unless Dodge has a 7 yr warranty back then...:)

How are his prices in comparison to other places? He have any V8 dakota's?

I am not sure how to answer about his pricing and dodge dakotas. I can ask my wife for his name and phone number and PM you it if you want to ask him those questions :). PM me and let me know if you want that info, as I dont always find my way back to posts right away.

Back