• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Christmas Goodies

collkid

NAXJA Forum User
I feel like we do this every year.

What loot did Santa bring you this year?!

I got a couple hundred bucks to Home Depot. Excited to go on a shopping spree for the 'man cave' garage.

Also bought myself Window Tint for my 1990 F-150.

And Some upgraded headlights for our 2001 Toyota 4Runner.

Tactical furniture and scope & mount for the AK
Steel plate range target and stand
Several additions to my pressed steel toy collection
Clocking ring for the ZJ's 241
$$$ from family.....Will go toward registration renewal for the truck.

Got a nice natural gas heater for my shop.

Anybody need a heater for their shop. I snagged a well used heater covered with hotrod stickers for my garage that I am not going to use. It isn't new, or pretty. I haven't tried it but it was supposed to be in working order.

It is free to the first member to pick it up. If you are interested, I will post up a pix.

Last edited:
Done
Haven't checked for the other thing yet.

A set of new pans that my wife liked so I could cook for her, and a cold from the same person. Merry Christmas. :)

:roflmao:
Scored a cooler for the new tig machine so hopefully be able to get someone out to put in a 50a breaker for me so I can fire that beauty up.

Do you need a full 50A breaker?

Hell, I've got one sitting around I just pulled out from my panel to put in two 30's (one for the welder, one for the 60Gal compressor.

If mine would work for ya, and you don't have one...it's all yours (if you haven't gotten one already).

I've gotten pretty good at wiring, and not too shabby at running conduit :laugh:

Do you need a full 50A breaker?

Hell, I've got one sitting around I just pulled out from my panel to put in two 30's (one for the welder, one for the 60Gal compressor.

If mine would work for ya, and you don't have one...it's all yours (if you haven't gotten one already).

I've gotten pretty good at wiring, and not too shabby at running conduit :laugh:

Yeah the tig has a nasty draw, won’t use most of it, but cranked up she will be pulling. Should have a guy coming first of the week to swap my current 30a220 for it.

Yeah the tig has a nasty draw, won’t use most of it, but cranked up she will be pulling. Should have a guy coming first of the week to swap my current 30a220 for it.
Just make sure you have 50 Amp wire to go with that 50 Amp Breaker. If your installer is a licensed Electrician, they will check the wire that is in place and make a recommendation.

Just make sure you have 50 Amp wire to go with that 50 Amp Breaker. If your installer is a licensed Electrician, they will check the wire that is in place and make a recommendation.

Yep, correct.

I used 10GA wire to run both of mine, all THHN, so technically rated to 40A (my run isn't super long so no drop calc's really needed).

Looks like you'd need a minimum of 8GA wire. Luckily I imagine your drop isn't too far not hard to route through? Hell, if I were out there I'd just wire it up for ya :laugh:

Yeah I’ve got a guy I trust, wired in the hot tub for me. I don’t do electrical. Nope. Nuh uh.
Should only pull like 25-26 but peak is where I’d need the 50, so why I want such a large breaker. Actually box is on side of the house not in the garage (dumb :dunno: )

Back