• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

2000 XJ in Longmont

ClayTL

NAXJA Forum User
Just lowered the price to $2,900, I live in Longmont and work in Boulder.

Craigslist ad says it all: https://boulder.craigslist.org/cto/d/longmont-2000-jeep-cherokee-xj-4x4/6792421710.html

4.0L I6
AW4 automatic transmission
NP231 transfer case
Chrystler 8.25" rear axle
Dana 30 front axle
Trailer hitch

I purchased this Jeep in November of last year from the original owner with plans to use it as a daily driver for a few years. I bought another jeep with cleaner paint so this one needs a new home.

The jeep has great suspension, steering and drivetrain which is why I bought it. The cooling system had a leak and the front brakes were due for replacement so I went through the truck and did all of the maintenance with plans to use the jeep as my daily driver for a few years. Here is a list of the work I did right after I bought it last year:

New front brakes (pads and rotors)
New radiator
New water pump
New thermostat
Fixed wiring to rear lift gate (all lights, heated rear window, rear wiper and rear window sprayer work now)
Installed a trailer hitch (so I could put my hitch mounted bike rack on)

Heater blows hot, AC blows cold.

Shocks are good, steering is tight, all suspension bushings look and feel solid. She's a great driver.

Clean title in hand, 2 owner jeep that's never been off road.

Back