• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

GROUP BUY 15th Anniversary SoCal Chapter Shirts---ENDED: 07/07/18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I see what he did there. Yes, yes John he is.

I hold out hope that someday I will get promoted to wise-ass.

However, in this case, the "Maybe" is the honest truth. It all depends on when I can get materials and labor all lined up for the bathroom remodel that I started in May. The shower pan/surround materials finally came in. I went to pick them up yesterday only to discover that the pan has a big chunk broken out of it. Back to square one...

So, maybe it is.

Rather than have your parts train arrangements get lost in this thread please PM the info to me. I will update the above list (pg. 2) accordingly.

Last edited:
Also, I will be delivering David's SoCal Fest raffle winnings to him in Moab and could easily add another tee shirt to the load. Let me know if I can be of service.

Al, thank you for that offer. That would work perfectly for me. There are two shirts; one for me, and one for Noah. Hopefully, the extra shirt won't throw off your weight and balance numbers.

David Bricker / SYR

Update:
I can send any Fiesta Island deliveries with JohnX.

PM me your request and the details

Anyone picking them up that lives in OC area?

I think Kejtar and I are within a few miles from each other. What ever parts train works for him, would work for me too.

PM sent to Bent regarding shipping costs.

If not parts train works out, I can have them shipped. Could include Kejtar's if he wants, that'll get them closer.

Re: GROUP BUY 15th Anniversary SoCal Chapter Shirts---ENDS: 07/07/18

Update: August 19, 2018

I'll be picking up the shirts toward the end of this week. Parts train connections will happen in time for Fiesta Island, and Inland Jeep. Shipped orders will go out the beginning of next week.

Delivery and Parts Train Status

Bent – Printer's shop

JohnX – Tim will deliver

Anak – Coach Bruce @ Fiesta Island via JohnX

Nimrod – Inland Jeep

Rockhead COD

Kejtar – Shipping w/ 88TrailCrawler's

Wiser – Shipping

Papercut – Shipping

David Bricker – Al (Nimrod) @ Inland Jeep

Chasdb – Shipping

Faultyline – Shipping

88TrailCrawler – Shipping

Carol - Inland Jeep

Are any of you or your agents (train) going to be at the Fiesta Island event? (Maybe is not an acceptable response.) If so I will send them with JohnX.
I/he will have the shirts by then.

I will also have them available at the Inland Jeep event for hand off.

I will be at the Inland Jeep event on Sunday. Anyone in San Diego County or near Long Beach -- I can get your stuff Sunday if you let me know. I live near 15 & 52, work in East County, am in San Marcos once a month, and all over the place when I go out dancing.

I will also be in Long Beach on Memorial Day, and can deliver shirts within reason... Or we can pick a pub and connect there, LOL. I just need to be sober to drive my stepmonster home to San Diego about 7pm

Notice: the long/tall T-shirts are on backorder and won't be ready for a couple of weeks.

Sorry.

They'll be available in the chapter store shortly.

And at the event on Sunday, though, we're technically not going to be selling them.

Notice: the long/tall T-shirts are on backorder and won't be ready for a couple of weeks.

Sorry.

All that effort to make sure someone could be there to pick them up for me...

runaway.gif

Will there be a parts, err shirt, train to Moab?

All that effort to make sure someone could be there to pick them up for me...

runaway.gif

Will there be a parts, err shirt, train to Moab?

If I don't get them to you sooner.

Let me know when you get them in and I might be able to swing through your neighborhood on one of my trips back and forth.

At the rate things are going my Moab plans might get derailed.

:banghead:

Let the sorting begin.

If you requested shipping, your orders have shipped 1 - 2 day mail.

Parts train orders have been handed off.

Back ordered long/tall shirts, we're both still waiting.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back