• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ross's other dumb jeep for the street

This thing is gunna be hilarious!! Boost and AFR gauges have been ordered, gunna get bigger injectors this week, and I've been talking with Flying Ryan about the tuning.

103u82x.jpg

b6wx13.jpg

Been daily driving it without much issue. I had a hiccup that developed but turned out to be the CPS wire melted against the header. I redid the heat exchanger setup for the intercooler and upgraded the cooling system for piece of mind at the same time. CSF 2row radiator and GMB hi-po water pump along with hoses/t-stat/etc. Got a much bigger heat exchanger and mounted a coolant tank in piece of the factory airbox.

219x4k3.jpg

2a4pj4x.jpg

15ezo5f.jpg

mmx4k1.jpg

mtuftj.jpg

Smaller pulley is working good, pulls 8-10psi demanding on load. Had a little oops moment and hit the front bumper in. The front bumper had already been replaced once and the mounts weren't perfect. I just swapped in a new front crossmember, plated the framerail back past the steering box, built inner plates, and a front tie-in/bumper brace to keep everything together.

6tpn2v.jpg

2dqlna9.jpg

312xpfr.jpg

219a1oo.jpg

2cxvj1d.jpg

24pwis2.jpg

Back