• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Picknpull finds in Chico CA

moparmansfield

NAXJA Forum User
Went to picknpull for some parts for my Vibe and saw a quite a few XJs. There's a set of 4.10 axles (d30 h.p. non-disco and D35). And there's a factory rear tire carrier on an 80's xj in decent shape. From an explorer there's a D4 axle code 8.8 rear axle (3.73s discs limited slip).

Going back today to pull an LS drivetrain with my buddy and will list any other good finds.

good job on scoring the LS drive train. here in the Bay area as soon as they get set, there are these guys pull them.

WOW nice. LS drivetrain at PNP would be major score. Thats what I need.

What XJ has 4.10s? I only see 2 XJs on Row 52 and they are both 4.0.

This was the fourth LS we've pulled in the last ~6 months. 1 lm7, 1 Ls1, 2 Lm4'S. Today I also scored a 4l60e that looks to have been rebuilt recently. My Jeepster is getting an Lm4/4l60e set-up. Mind you, we picked them all up on half-off days. It kind of feels like robbery.. Haha. We stay on top on the inventory and keep an eye out for the oddball vehicles that have LS motors (envoy/trailblazer xl is what we have been scoring on). We got them from Fremont, Salinas, marina, and now chico.

I'll see if can figure which xj has the 4.10s. It is the burgundy color. And BTW I found at least 2 more 8.8s with 3.73s and discs there.

Also, there is a zj with a 3" rancho lift kit.

There is one 2 door in each of the following yards: Fairfield, Richmond, Newark, Carson city

Hmm. I need to get my LS and 4l6oe this way

I hate how they are crushing XJs for the mechanical airbag.

I get it for the 95-96 that actually have the mechanical airbag but they are also crushing older years that don't have any airbags "Because their system says that it was an option back then" which is a total lie.

If you find a chili pepper red 99 with a good tailgate/ lift gate I need one of those. hook a brother up I need one that color. chili pepper red 99

Blondejon might be getting rid of his hatch. Not sure tho.

im not getting rid of my hatch anytime soon. For now I am just going to run it with no hatch glass for easier access to the back area.

Back