• NAXJA is having its 18th annual March Membership Drive!!!
    Everyone who joins or renews during March will be entered into a drawing!
    More Information - Join/Renew
  • Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Aftermarket parts suggestions for my new vehicle

JeepCherokeeGuy99

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys, I'm going to be trading my jeep within the next week for a 74' Ford Pinto. Im rather excited about it, however, I can't find many aftermarket parts for it? Can anybody point me in the right direction for some websites? Thanks!

hahaha you too!!!:cheers:

Haha those cars were known for blowing up if it was rear ended. Their gas tanks were basically exposed

Haha those cars were known for blowing up if it was rear ended. Their gas tanks were basically exposed

Yup, did you ever see the price sheet breakdown they did that evaluated the cost it would take to recall it and fix the tank compared to settlements and lawsuits by family of those killed from it?

Yup, did you ever see the price sheet breakdown they did that evaluated the cost it would take to recall it and fix the tank compared to settlements and lawsuits by family of those killed from it?

No I havent, I could only imagine the amount..

Back