NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > Bargains and Deals > For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

For Sale: Private Party Only. XJ ITEMS ONLY Private Party Ads only. If they even smell commercial, they will be deleted.

Old December 2nd, 2007, 19:21
NAXJA Forum User

Firestone Destination M/Ts

I have 5 Firestone Destination M/Ts that are 31 x 10.50R15 Lt. They are in good condition however, I grew tired of the tire noise and rough ride from the large cleats. These would make and excellent tire for someone who does not mind the rough ride and tire noise because they do bite nicely when aired down. Asking $30.00 each and I would rather have a local pick-up (Kansas City area)and not have to hassle with shipping. PM me if interested and I can send pictures and phone number to answer any other questions.
Tony
Old December 3rd, 2007, 13:03
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Firestone Destination M/Ts

PM'ed ya