• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

dodge power wagon donation

VegasAnthony

NAXJA Forum User
Hey guys I have a friend with a dodge 150 towing kit truck with a 5.3 L 318 engine

is there any use for these axles in an XJ ie swap full size axles in for my jeep

I am getting a great price cause the tranny is blown

91 Dodge Power Wagon

Last edited:
umm....Dodge hasn't made a PowerWagon is some time tha I know of. However....I know the came with some beefy axles including Dana60s. I would try and identify the axles first...but even if it is dual 44s it would be an upgrade.

Don't know how easilt they would swap in though.

basically, using the axles from a 150 isn't worth it, and there's not much else on there that's useful either as far as parts swapping goes.

find a tranny for it, and get it running if it's in otherwise good shape. they're good trucks ;)

In the early 90's the Power Wagon was a special package on the Ram pickups. My uncle has a 91 (I believe) Power Wagon. It has a pass. drop HP44 and a rear FF D60 with 8 lug hubs. And yes, he too has had tranny issues. It is a beast of a truck and worth saving if you can swing it.

--Matt

Back