• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

A few pics.....

XJEEPER

NAXJA Member # 13
NAXJA Member
Friday
Cliffhanger
100_1417.jpg

100_1419.jpg

100_1426.jpg

100_1437.jpg

Mason is getting pretty good with the digi-cam.......I think I have some shots of rigs, too.

XJEEPER said:
Friday
Cliffhanger

Mason is getting pretty good with the digi-cam.......I think I have some shots of rigs, too.

Nice shots !! :clap:

now where are the Rigs.... :doh:
Ps My RAID setup crashed yesterdsay when installing VISTA.... - I lost EVERY PICTURE I had from Moab 2007..... sweet... :flamemad: :smsoap:

kuligow said:
Nice shots !! :clap:

now where are the Rigs.... :doh:
Ps My RAID setup crashed yesterdsay when installing VISTA.... - I lost EVERY PICTURE I had from Moab 2007..... sweet... :flamemad: :smsoap:
Mike, Sorry! We all have some, grab what you like. Not quite the same as your own, but. I am just looking for a place to upload mine. Thom

tcharon said:
Mike, Sorry! We all have some, grab what you like. Not quite the same as your own, but. I am just looking for a place to upload mine. Thom

thanks Thom !!
i was able te recover some pictures I uploaded on server .. but most is gone anyway... including ALL pics in Hi-res

if You need some help with uploading Yours - send them to me - i can put it on my server...

my email: [email protected]

cheers !!!

Lunch stop

100_1431.jpg

100_1438.jpg

100_1445.jpg

100_1446.jpg

100_1447.jpg

Didn't get a lot of pix of rigs on obstacles as I was way back in pack. Sorry folks......

Everyone seemed to find a line up the last obstacle OK, except for our leader, Remi........who toasted a rear yoke after a couple of throttle induced wheelies. Fun day on the trail.
100_1450.jpg

100_1449.jpg

XJEEPER said:
Everyone seemed to find a line up the last obstacle OK, except for our leader, Remi........who toasted a rear yoke after a couple of throttle induced wheelies. Fun day on the trail.

100_1449.jpg

Now that's a happy boy.

It was raining lightly on Sat morning when we ran Hells Revenge, so not many shots here either.

100_1467.jpg

Hells Gate was kinda slickery.........but fun as always

100_1472.jpg

Jared dives into Mickeys Hot Tub

100_1492.jpg

100_1493.jpg

Jared was so close to climbing out, but would snag his back bumper just enough on the exit to rob him of the needed momentum to exit.

100_1494.jpg

We shared the trail with a group of Range Rovers from CA. Paid, guided tour by the dealership........wonder what that cost? Seemed like good folks and let us play through when we caught them a few times.

100_1497.jpg

The current view of Lions Back..........could be the future of many OHV Open-use areas near Moab. Please study this thread http://www.naxja.org/forum/showthread.php?t=928772 and send in your comments by Nov 30, 2007.......do it today, so you don't forget! :wantyou:

100_1503.jpg

Last edited:
kuligow said:
Thom !! finally !! good job !!

can We have a link to pictures only - because i cant sae them when they go into slideshow :D :yelclap:
I am not sure I can do it but I will try. It took me 2 hours to get those up and I have twice as many to still do. Mike, if you know how you could do it, I could also use some help getting to upload more that one pic at a time.

Back