• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Event Summary

Kejtar

PostMaster General
NAXJA Member
Howdy folks!
All I can say is that we had another great event. Yeah, there were some ups and downs with the organization preceding it and we were kind of winging it through the event as we were figuring things out, but all in all it was great time. Folks that showed up were great as always, wheeling was great, late nights in front of cabin one were great as well.

I would like to thank all of those who helped with the evnt. Most of all Derek! All he expected to deal with was the trails and before he knew it, I had him helping out and bearing a lot of responsibilities. Without him I don't think we'd be able to pull the event off! Thanks Dude!!!!

I would also like to thank the folks who stopped by and offered to help with the event and manned the tables at the Friday night dinner. By then my brain was fried, and I had no clue who what where and why ;)

Kejtar said:
Howdy folks!
All I can say is that we had another great event. Yeah, there were some ups and downs with the organization preceding it and we were kind of winging it through the event as we were figuring things out, but all in all it was great time. Folks that showed up were great as always, wheeling was great, late nights in front of cabin one were great as well.

I would like to thank all of those who helped with the evnt. Most of all Derek! All he expected to deal with was the trails and before he knew it, I had him helping out and bearing a lot of responsibilities. Without him I don't think we'd be able to pull the event off! Thanks Dude!!!!

I would also like to thank the folks who stopped by and offered to help with the event and manned the tables at the Friday night dinner. By then my brain was fried, and I had no clue who what where and why ;)

Due to the hard work you and Derek did the event was great!......SANTA

4xSanta said:
Due to the hard work you and Derek did the event was great!......SANTA
Thanks! Folks that show up to Moab are cool and I figured we can't have the event fall on its..... hind end so I tried my best (in between beers ;) )

Btw, here's another update. According to my notes, preliminary count was 29 rigs registerd and 45 folks at the dinner.

A big thanks to Remi and Derek! I had a great time. It's always nice wheeling with old friends and meeting some new ones.

And the smaller crowd helped to increase my odds of winning a good raffle prize. :)

Derek & Remi, Thanks for all your efforts to help pull of a great event. My wife & I had a great time. It was great to meet you guys. Looking forward to the next time we can come out. Had a blast:explosion

Rob

xjohnnyc said:
A big thanks to Remi and Derek! I had a great time. It's always nice wheeling with old friends and meeting some new ones.

And the smaller crowd helped to increase my odds of winning a good raffle prize. :)

X2! You both did a great job keeping things organized and in a positive mood. I had a blast and will be there again next year!

Yup !! that was a fun time over there !! I cant believe my vacation went by so fast...

small group of people - but actually - its better - much more time to talko to folks and meet better. thank you guys all for makeing this week so fun !!!

especially thanks to Remi for organisation and to Derek for spotting me on Hells Gate :D

Stebel said:
Thank You all for a great event!!!

I'll be there next year due my unfinished business with Hells Gate:gee:
no you wont the woman said disneyland remember :D

OH by the WAY..
last Fling was a good time to raise a PJ's :party:

which means:

PJ.jpg

:conceited hehehe :D next Year We gonna have PJ's Tshirts :D as a recognition of proffesional Polish driver :laugh3: :rattle:

kuligow said:
OH by the WAY..
last Fling was a good time to raise a PJ's :party:

which means:

PJ.jpg

:conceited hehehe :D next Year We gonna have PJ's Tshirts :D as a recognition of proffesional Polish driver :laugh3: :rattle:

Who owns the white 2-door?

I've got a question about your front bumper hoop.

karstic said:
Who owns the white 2-door?

I've got a question about your front bumper hoop.

I thought you'd have a question about his bling tail lights. :)

Event Summary?

Ardis and I didn't make it this year, as well as John, so everyone stayed closer to sober most of the time. :D

--ron

Back