NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association  

Go Back   NAXJA Forums -::- North American XJ Association > NAXJA Chapters > South East Chapter
HOME Member FAQ Sponsor Info Rules Bylaws E-Mail

South East Chapter Discussion of Chapter issues. Please keep Tech Topics on the Tech Forums.

Old October 7th, 2014, 21:31
NAXJA Forum User

Uwharrie

The Fall Uwharrie Jamboree is October 18th, I'm planning on riding with a buddy of mine out there to hang out/support URE/watch people break stuff. If any of y'all are planning on going out there let me know and I'll try my best to find you out there.

The next weekend there's a workday on the 25th. I plan on driving down for that weekend to help out with the workday and do some light wheeling. If anyone wants to come out that weekend let me know as well. I'll be making a weekend out of it, probably heading down either Friday night or early Saturday morning.
Old October 8th, 2014, 05:10
Do you need assistance?

Uwharrie

I will be fishing on the 18th, and preparing to ship the next weekend, so it's a no-go for me. You should make sure to continue the tradition and break a test ride side by side for me though.
Old October 8th, 2014, 09:54
NAXJA Forum User

Re: Uwharrie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cnickgo View Post
I will be fishing on the 18th, and preparing to ship the next weekend, so it's a no-go for me. You should make sure to continue the tradition and break a test ride side by side for me though.
Lol I'll try my best to do that!!!
Old October 8th, 2014, 11:41
Member Number 257

Text me any time you have heads up on URE and I can try and meet you there. I've got a lot going on around the house atm and have a comanchee I NEED to get started on building.
Old October 8th, 2014, 22:04
NAXJA Forum User

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ghost View Post
Text me any time you have heads up on URE and I can try and meet you there. I've got a lot going on around the house atm and have a comanchee I NEED to get started on building.
Sounds good man!!! Hopefully for the second half of this year I can make more trips out there.
Old October 18th, 2014, 21:17
NAXJA Forum User

Jamboree was a blast!!! Got to ride in a CJ-7 for the first time in my life, which was an excellent example of a "sleeper Jeep" if I've ever seen one. D44's front and rear (which you can't see unless you really look for them) with powertrax lockers. It was hilarious to see so many rigs on 35"+ tires struggling with the first ledge on Daniel, then to see a little CJ on 33's walk right past them. Daniel looked like a wrecking yard. Off the top of my head there were 5 Jeeps that broke before they even got to the top. Also got to introduce a friend of mine to the offroad world. Can't wait for next week, first time I'll have wheeled since Harlan.