• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Shop in Long Beach

Mark1490

NAXJA Forum User
Can anyone suggest a shop to handle bolt on parts and light fabrication in the city limits of Long Beach. I am looking for somewhere close by no farther then Lakewood.
Thanks in advance.

I'm dropping off my xj today at Rudy's automotive aka high core 4x4 , you should check them out man my buddy referred me to them he knows and wheels regularly with his son who also works at the shop with him they are doing my SYE and my lift but they do everything

sorry I forgot to put where they're at, there in Lynnwood off Atlantic I believe near Martin Luther King, its not long beach but it's your neighbor city

who the hell pays to have people work on their jeeps? quite a few idiots here with rigs that work :wave:

many members here will teach/lend a hand/just do it for ya for free........you should just give them your money.

Back