• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT; 2000 cherokee for 99 or newer grand cherokee

kdub41

NAXJA Forum User
My cherokee is full built including D30 and rear is a 8.25 both are geared to 4.56 np231 t-case 5.5 rubicon express lift bfg mudders SYE and more. i am looking for a nice grand cherokee with a lift with low miles if possible. i just need something more practical :( let me know what you have

DSC02312.jpg

if you think about selling it, let me know

Are you only interested in a trade or are you willing to just sale it? If your willing to sale, PM with the price you want to get.

i would sell for 6500 OBO i have put a lot of money into this thing i just need something more practical

Maybe you could type up a list of mods you have done. Probably help to limit all the questions and PM's.

for the list of things that i this jeep includes is; 4.56 gearing, d30 and 8.25, 33 bfg muds, roof rack, hella lights cb radio, 5.5 rubicon express lift (short arm) but flex's gnarly, SYE, extra axle shafts for the rear axle, np231 t-case aw4 tranny. All she needs are some rails skids and a wench and you are set to hit up anything!

or put it back to stock? and sell the lift and all that?

For Sale!!!! 2000 cherokee sport 4x4

My cherokee is built for being a DD or a rock crawler including a D30 and the rear is a 8.25 both are geared to 4.56, np231 t-case, 5.5 Rubicon Express lift, bfg mudders, SYE and more. i am looking for a nice grand cherokee with a lift and re-geared. i just want to newer body style grand cherokee :) i like that body style more than this lol that is the only reason for this sale. text or call 9096456428

IMG_1445.jpg

clean.jpg

DSC02312.jpg

just thought this was a cool picture
DSC02296.jpg

Re: For Sale!!!! 2000 cherokee sport 4x4

sent you a pm..

Re: For Sale!!!! 2000 cherokee sport 4x4

price?

Back