• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Happy 4th of July!!

Clean Racing

NAXJA Forum User
Hey just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July... Also don't forget the men & women who are put in harms way this week so that we civilians can have such freedom... God bless and be safe...:us:

happy 4th back at ya! Dont drink and drive ppl! Thats were the wives can come in and help drive. :D

Clean-RC said:
Hey just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe 4th of July... Also don't forget the men & women who are put in harms way this week so that we civilians can have such freedom... God bless and be safe...:us:
Happy 4th old man ;) :D

Happy 4ht everyone!

God Bless America!

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

:wantyou: :wantyou:

God bless our troops and veterans! (I know it's not Memorial Day or Veterans Day, but they (we) need to be remembered and thanked more than a couple of days a year!)

rpraterxj said:
God bless our troops and veterans! (I know it's not Memorial Day or Veterans Day, but they (we) need to be remembered and thanked more than a couple of days a year!)

Amen to that!

:patriot:

Happy 4th!

rpraterxj said:
Happy 4ht everyone!

God Bless America!

:us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us: :us:

:wantyou: :wantyou:

When you have family/friends over there they dont need to be remembered, they need to be thought about, every day. Also not limited to just family and friends, all of our troops.

And yes, GOD BLESS our troops.

Back