• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WNC Customs front winch bumper

K2fender

NAXJA Forum User
I think I've decided on the WNC customs front winch bumper. I'm going to get rid of my Custom 4x4 bumper, and try it out. I just emailed him for pricing. Who's running it? How do you like it?

K2fender said:
I think I've decided on the WNC customs front winch bumper. I'm going to get rid of my Custom 4x4 bumper, and try it out. I just emailed him for pricing. Who's running it? How do you like it?
what is their site?

I know a guy on JU runs it and loves his. It is a guy that is well known for his comanche over there. Name is Jim but for some reason I can't remember his screen name at the moment.-----------Kyle

Yeah, it looks like a good bumper, and yes, I am selling mine along with the brush guard for it. PM me for questions. I'll be putting it up for sale tomorrow probably.

I have one and absolutely love it... it has held up well and has a great approach angle. Do a search and there are a few threads about them.

Back