• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

what I want to xmas....

juryrigjalopy

NAXJA Forum User
I found this website that sells used ambulances. I wanted one a while ago but had no leads on one. Most of them are Ford E350 7.3 liter turbodiesel, loaded....that means inverter, cabinetes, AC, duel batteries, sirens, lights, strobes, everything a good tow rig should have.

My vision is to replace the light bar with some off road lights, keep the strobes, replace the red side lights with black lights, class 3 hitch. Keep the ambulance theme and go with some black flames up front with
"NOGAW TAEM" on the hood....Maybe take it to camburg and have them put fab up some long travel beams up front........

Some day I will finish school and have money to play with.

http://www.ambulancetrader.com/

2002 for 14k

Camper out the inside and install 4wd front end, x-fer case, etc. and you have a really cool camper/tow rig that will get you into some cool spots.
I was just going to say you must be sick w/ an idea like that but my folks had a "turtle top" Ford van when I was growing up and it had a fridge, stove, bed, etc. and made a nice camping vehicle.

2wd vans with a locker or limited slip can get you to almost any campsite a 4wd one can and still be kinda cheap. It is kinda sick, but atleast I know the vehicle will never be "unattended".

Back